Last month, the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council and Seven States Power co-hosted an “Advanced Energy 101” webinar series focusing on Combined Heat and Energy, Energy Storage and Demand Response, and Financing Models for Distributed Generation.
If you would like to watch or rewatch each webinar, see the links below:
Loved the series? Missed it? Follow this link for a recap blog that includes links to the presentations from each webinar.
The Focus of the Series
TVA responded to stakeholder input and market demand for more advanced energy options when it announced the Flexibility Proposal earlier this year. The Flexibility Proposal gives local power companies the opportunity to self-generate or procure distributed generation. Technologies and solutions seem limitless and ever changing as utilities try to navigate how to become energy companies of the future. So how do local power companies start exploring options that are best for them, their customers, and their specific demands?
Visit the TAEBC calendar to learn more about upcoming Advanced Energy 101 for LPCs events.
- Seven States Power Corp. Names Vice President of Partnerships and Project Development
- Seven States Power Launches as Independent Energy Solutions Company
- Meet the Muscle: The Seven States Power Team
- Ride-Through Technology Available to Members and their Industrial Customers
- Board to Vote on Middle Mile Fiber Expansion