Seven States President & CEO Betsey Kirk McCall announced at the 2022 Annual Meeting that the cooperative has launched the Valley Innovation Ambassadors (VIA) initiative as part of its guiding principle to serve as an innovation hub for LPCs.
The purpose of this initiative is twofold: to highlight our ambassadors’ innovative accomplishments in the Valley, and to share lessons learned/best practices about technology products and services provided by Seven States.
This group of ambassadors are leading their respective communities through technology. Each ambassador has completed a project or has an active project with Seven States, and their insights about technology will help us enhance solution offerings that we can scale and replicate more efficiently across the valley.
This month, a survey will be sent to all LPCs with technology projects completed in partnership with Seven States. This post-deployment insight from the member-owners of Seven States will be valuable to the cooperative’s operations.
The following LPC leaders will serve as the inaugural Valley Innovation Ambassadors:
- Dewayne McDonald, President & CEO – Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation
- Jeff Hurd, GM – Hopkinsville Electric System
- Chuck Bowlin, President & CEO – Greenville Energy Authority
- Greg Williams, EVP & GM – Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Brian Taylor, GM – CDE Lightband
- Jennifer Brogdon, CEO & GM – Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation
- Andrea Harrington, GM – Weakley County Municipal Electric System
- Kevin Murphy, President – Southwest Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
- Angela Verdell, PhD, GM – Columbus Light & Water
- Keith Hayward, GM & CEO – North East Mississippi Electric Power Association
- Tim Culpepper, CEO – Cullman Electric Cooperative
- Mary McDuffa, Manager – City of Florence Utilities
- Jarrod Brackett, GM & CEO – Fort Loudoun Electric Cooperative
- Tim Henderson, President & CEO – Cleveland Utilities
For any questions related to the VIA initiative, please contact Director of Business Support Services, Jessica Bradshaw at email@example.com.