Seven States is growing its team to accommodate the increased demand for our services from our member-owner LPCs. One or more qualified professionals will fill the Technology Project Manager role, helping to coordinate and manage the deployment of electric vehicle chargers, solar generation and battery storage systems, backup generation, and other energy services in the Tennessee Valley.
This role would include assisting LPCs in evaluating project proposals and awards, communicating with stakeholders, and building strong relationships with contractors and vendors. They would ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and safety requirements, conduct regular site visits to monitor progress and quality of work, and ensure that all project deliverables meet or exceed quality standards and customer expectations.
This position would be remote, require travel approximately 25% of the time, and is intended for professionals already living in the TVA service territory and familiar with the regional power system. Applications will be received on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Seven States has a positive history of hiring professionals from among our LPC member-owners because, as the innovation hub of the Valley, talent at this organization benefits our whole region.
Below are some of the qualifications, skills, and knowledge requirements an ideal candidate for this position would possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management, business administration, or related job experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in renewable energy, large-scale generation, and distribution scale technologies.
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders, contractors, and vendors.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a remote work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have a passion for serving the electric utilities in the Tennessee Valley.
- Familiarity with project management tools, software, and methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of electric utilities with experience in transportation electrification, renewables, battery storage, and large-scale generation.